Friday, July 27, 2012

Made It Monday on Tuesday

So, I am a day late but I wanted to share a few of the things that I have made lately. The first one that I made is a couple of chalk boards. I sprayed the cardboard in the old frame and turned it into a chalkboard that I plan to hang in the kids bathroom. I also picked up three of those popular silver trays from the Dollar Tree and painted the inside with chalkboard paint too. They worked great at a resent gathering to label the places to put food, drinks, and desserts.
I also made a cute door sign for my classroom. After seeing so many on here each week, I knew that I wanted one too. I think it turned out pretty cute. The wing that my classroom is on has all primary colors in each room, so I have to keep with those colors to flow best.
I also fancied up Katie Lee's pencil box. Once again, I still cannot believe she is starting to school in a few weeks.
I have lots more things planned to get done in the next few weeks before I have to go back.

No comments:

Post a Comment