Wednesday, May 27, 2009

All About Mrs. Helums

I am Leanne Helums and I teach at Harvest Elementary School. I have been teaching
4th grade since 2000. I look forward to working with students and their parents. I really enjoy teaching 4th grade. I love teaching math and Alabama History.
I graduated from Athens State University and then from the University of
North Alabama with a master's degree.
I am married to Donnie. I have a baby girl named Katie Lee.
I enjoy spending time with my family, shopping, photography, and
decorating.

I am developing this blog for our classroom as a way to keep parents better informed with the events of our classroom. I hope to have guest writers (student of the week) to add weekly events. I hope that you enjoy our classroom and pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment